• Specialist in urgent turn
  • Emergency contact information
  • Refuge at the time of disaster

Opinion, inquiry 0156-25-2142 asho2141@town.ashoro.hokkaido.jp

When we get married (marriage registration)

When you get married, please report.
※As required document varies according to nationality, please inquire for the marriage with foreigner.

Report period

Legal effect occurs from day when we accepted report.

Report person

One that becomes husband and wife
※When the next agency is not established, signature, sealing of two people mentioned above is necessary for report person signature space of notice.

Report place

・Permanent address of one becoming husband or wife
・The location (the address ground) of one becoming husband or wife
It is either municipality government office of this

Necessary thing

1 marriage registration
  (in government office. Paper is usable in the whole country.)
Seal (with thing to use vermilion for as for one thing of maiden name) of one becoming 2 husbands and wife
3 copies of a person's family register (all matter proof)
  (one with permanent domicile is not necessary in town)
4 person confirmation documents


・Signature, sealing of witness (two adult), entry of the date of birth, address, permanent domicile are necessary for notice.
・Mention of marrying person agreeing to other columns of attachment of written consent of parents or notice in the case of minor and signature, sealing of parents are necessary.
・Address does not change only by report of the marriage. Address change needs report particularly.
・When you do not have, we can send person confirmation documents.
 In addition, person confirmation is not possible and will tell the next agency report person that it was not done about there having been report by mail at the future.